Everyday people head to Cabo to enjoy some fun under the beautiful Mexican sun. This city is well known for being an escape for those who adore resort living. If you are interested in heading there for a high-end vacation, renting a luxury villa may be just what the doctor ordered. The following guide will give you a ton of insight into this decision.
Finding A Villa
– One of the best thing you can do if you are in this situation would be to talk to someone who specializes in travel. It may seem a bit archaic to deal with a travel agent as opposed to booking something on your own, but this has its merits. It is likely this agent has a bit of inside information on listings that may not currently be available to the public. For this reason, your pool of choices may be larger than expected.
– Do not get frightened by the idea of paying a higher price tag to stay at a villa. The goal is for you to stay at a place that is considered luxurious, and that is not something that you will find if you are not willing to invest in it. When you are trying to determine a reasonable budget for a luxury villa vacation, make sure that you are clear it will likely be higher than you typically spend on lodging.
– Keep in mind that the place you find may not be part of a brand you are familiar with. While there is a chance that a well-known luxury brand has villas available in the area, they may be booked already, which means that this will not be an option for you. In that case, you should not automatically reject all other options simply because the brand is not one you have stayed with in the past.
– Be clear about all of the amenities that are a necessity for you and which ones can be skipped. This will make a huge difference when it comes to the price as well as the number of properties that are available to you. This is another time when budget will have to be taken into account. It is not likely you can expect a Jacuzzi, Wi-Fi and beach gear if you are not willing to pay a premium.
Enjoying Your Stay
– Be careful when it comes to booking activities to be enjoyed during your stay. There are many who schedule all types of fun things to do when they arrive, then they spend much of the time they are in Cabo hanging out at the beach or lounging by the pool. Be realistic about the list of activities you plan to participate in, especially since you will likely be charged a fee every time you decide to cancel.
– Keep in mind that that you are staying in the lap of luxury and this comes with advantages. Instead of heading out and eating at restaurants, you can have a private chef whip up culinary creations for you. Also, you can arrange to have spa services in your villa instead of heading out and paying for this separately.
As a side note, if you are interested in buying groceries, yet the idea of going on a shopping excursion does not appeal to you, it is possible to ask for your refrigerator to be well-stocked when you arrive, This will help you avoid wasting some of your vacation time running to the market.
5 Luxury Villas To Consider
1. Brisa Beachfront
This is a fairly large villa that has 6 bedrooms, which means there is more than enough space to accommodate your friends and family. It is located in a part of Los Cabos that has one of the only beaches you are actually allowed to swim in. Amenities include spa services, unlimited streaming services and access to an infinity pool.
2. Casa Koll
This is for those who are truly looking to stay in the lap of luxury since it has a price tag that is more than $12,000 per night. This may seem excessive, but keep in mind that this villa can house up to 20 people. In addition, it is modeled after chateaus in France, which means that it has a high-end, elegant feel.
3. Casa Chanel
Boasting 8 bedrooms and 8 bathrooms, this place is perfect for you and 15 others. It is located on the Sea of Cortez and has amazing views. One big draw of this particular property is the fact that it comes with complimentary chef services. Do not worry about there being enough room for everyone to spread out and relax. The outdoor deck is a whopping 6,000 square feet.
4. Casa Oliver
This place has a more conservative price tag than some of the others, but that does not mean it is any less luxurious. In fact, this is the perfect vacation getaway for as many as 14 people. Inside this villa you will be pleased to find a gourmet kitchen as well as a home theater. There is also a gym filled with all kinds of equipment for those who are focused on staying in shape.
5. Hotel Me Cabo
This property is located on the only swimmable beach in Los Cabos. It only sleeps 2 people, but the room is like an oasis. With a flat screen television mounted to the wall, beach views and access to a gorgeous pool, you will be more than happy that you made this choice. This is a perfect choice for couples who are on a romantic getaway.
If you are planning to rent a luxury villa in Cabo make sure that you remember all that you have learned here. While it may seem like a bit much to digest, the reality is that you should always be prepared when heading on a vacation. Hopefully, you find accommodations you are happy with and you spend your time enjoying all that this city has to offer.