There are a plethora of dating apps available on the internet. All of these applications use different features and algorithms to help you make new friends and partners. Some of them let you make quick hook-up relationships while some have features to make sure that your budding romance continues to grow. Click on the link to know more about the best dating apps 2020.
So, if you have been looking for your romantic partner all this time, here is a list of eight most popular dating apps of 2020 that you need to try today:
Tinder is undoubtedly the most successful dating app in the world. Although permanent partners are rare to find on tinder, it’s a great place to look for some quick hook-ups.
- Easy to set-up and use.
- Easy swipe feature to like or dislike a profile.
- Millions of profiles to check out.
- Limited profile information available.
- Limited number of swipes.
- Lack of features to check the authenticity of profiles.
- More male members than female.
Happn is a location-based application that matches you with people you have encountered or almost encountered in your day. It includes a variety of unique features that help you to find better matches. The “I’m free to…” feature is definitely worth a try.
- Receive messages only from your matches.
- Free video chat feature.
- Real-time proximity notifications.
- Only available for smartphone users
- Location-based dating application
- Limited profile information.
MeetMe is another live-streaming video service that lets you find like-minded people through one on one or group chatting features.
- Chat messages can be sent to anyone, regardless of the subscription.
- Regular rewards in the form of credits or even cash.
- Loads of ads in the free version.
- Limited profile information
- Not for users looking for long-term relationships.
Originated in China, Tantan is another top-rated dating app around the world. This app includes multiple exciting features like quizzes, games, and video sharing. To be able to use Tantan, you need to have an active Facebook account, which the app uses to verify the authenticity of your profile.
- All features are free to use, and upgrades are very affordable.
- More free “swipes” than any other app.
- Mostly incomplete profiles.
- You can only interact with people you have matched with.
With over 12 years of service, Zoosk is one of the oldest dating apps and includes about 40 million users from around the world. It has a unique behavioral matchmaking functionality, what it calls ‘Dating Insights’ and ‘SmartPicks.’ Zoosk is an excellent option for those looking for a serious and long-term relationship.
- High member activity.
- Mostly validated member profiles.
- Closely proportional gender distribution.
- Sending messages is a premium feature.
OkCupid is another excellent dating app that includes about 50 million members, mostly from the United States. The ten-minute long registration process consists of a personality test that you have to take to get immediate match suggestions after the registration.
- Extremely detailed profiles.
- The free version allows you to keep track of who all you like.
- More male members than female.
- Some pages can take a while to load.
Launched in 2014, Bumble is very similar to Tinder, while the only significant difference being that it gives women the control to choose who they want to connect and converse with.
- The app puts women in charge of who they want to match with.
- User-friendly interface.
- Almost proportionate gender distribution.
- A 24-hour deadline to answer messages. This means you’ll have to be online daily.