Women love each and every piece of jewelry in their collection and bangles are one of the most important items for sure. There is a lot of hand movement when we talk or perform a task and the bangles help to draw all the attention to the hands, in a most positive manner. While everyone mostly tends to focus on earrings and necklaces, if you want to create a unique statement, you could invest in some modern bangles to stand out from the rest. Here are some ways of doing so:
- To pile or not to pile: Usually, as far as Indian customs are concerned, there is tradition of piling on a lot of bangles together to create a particular look. This look is indeed gorgeous, but mostly for traditional events like weddings or festivals. This is because, wearing a number of bangles together produces a sound, albeit very soothing to the ears, but that is not desirable in a more formal do. Hence, keep the piling up for the festivities and opt for a single statement piece for your daily wear.
- The metal used for the bangle: The base metal from which the bangle is made has much to do with creating the right look. If you want to create a more understated look, then opt for a bangle made from white gold, platinum or even rose gold. On the other hand, if you want to attract a bit more attention to your jewelry, you could opt for yellow gold for the bangles. The diamonds placed on top of them will create very different effects and will help you dress up appropriately.
- The weight of the bangle: The best diamond bangle designs today have been especially made to suit the moods of the modern Indian woman. Woman who go about their daily work do not want to be burdened with heavy jewelry, and yet, a piece of jewelry or two is perfect to make them look good and feel confident about themselves. So, try to choose lightweight design options which will perfectly complement your office wear and will make you feel confident throughout the day.
- The design of the bangle: Much like the weight of the jewelry, the design also plays a role in making an impression. Do you want a sleek design, with very well cut and streamlined motifs, or are you one who prefers the floral motifs and the more intricate patterns? The design will determine what kind of look you are trying to present. If you want a bit of both, then you can go for the more intricate patterns by keeping your attire really simple, and then vice versa.
- A mark of time: Sometimes, the older the jewelry is, the better and most lasting impression it creates. This is why vintage and heirloom pieces are so coveted. Depending on the occasion, you can from time to time, flaunt your classic pieces and they will never let you down. Whether they belonged to your mother or grandmother, or whether you have yourself bought a vintage inspired piece, it will make a lasting impression on those who behold it.
To read more on topics like this, check out the lifestyle category.