In the era of automated production, manufacturing enterprises seem like a curiosity. But such small factories and workshops survived, taking a solid piece of the pie called “The market for quality interior decorations.” They found their buyer by occupying a specific niche. Their main profile is handcrafted pointers and door numbers. What is the beauty of such a product? What are the features? And why is it worth buying a handmade product, and not made on industrial equipment? Let’s figure it out.
If you are looking at cleverly designed exterior door number signs in an unusual format, the most likely products were handmade. Usually the process involves several stages:
- Ordering – drawing up a technical assignment, taking into account the requirements and wishes of the client, indicating the exact sizes of future products (custom door number signs or information plates).
- Cutting – Create blanks from sheets of wood, stainless steel, acrylic or other material using a numerical control (CNC) laser machine.
- Painting and assembly – elements of future numbers for doors, signs or plates are painted in the shades chosen by the customer. Next, the parts are assembled into a single composition.
- Application – digital or letter information can be applied in two ways: permanent UV printing or by making three-dimensional letters from colored acrylic.
There is no place here for carbon-copy engravings, multiple layers of enamel, trivialities in the form of Oracal vinyl and neon lighting. This is all about the industrial sector and promotional items for the masses. That’s why the handcrafted front door number and the one made on hardware are completely different.
Advantages of handmade door numbers
There are more than enough positive qualities of this type of interior decoration:
- reliability – durable materials such as natural wood, stainless steel and acrylic glass are used for the manufacturing;
- style – modern door number signs have an elegant appearance, usually for the choice of customers there are several dozen design solutions;
- personalization – you can add a logo, tactile braille (ADA), QR code, any image, giving the product its original shape;
- flexibility – office door number signs or for any other buildings are made taking into account the corporate style, exterior / interior design;
- cost – plates, signs, numbers for front doors cost two, and sometimes even three times cheaper than average market cost.
Where to order door sign numbers?
One of the manufacturers that specializes in numbers for apartment doors is BSign. If you are interested in high-quality, stylish and unique products, order door numbers from this manufacturer to understand the beauty of handmade interior decorations.