In Ulcerative Colitis your digestive tract gets inflamed. It is an IBD that causes swelling in the inner skin of your large intestine. Your rectum starts developing sores that grow eventually.
It is fatal and highly dangerous to your health. Once your body develops ulcerative colitis, you are at the risk of even death. Such great is its fatality. The complications of Ulcerative Colitis are intense and no apparent cure for this disease is present.
However, if you staunchly work to get the symptoms of Ulcerative Colitis reduced there are significant chances that your health will be restored.
Let’s know about the symptoms of Ulcerative Colitis in your body:
There are varied symptoms of this disease. The apparent symptoms are dependent on how severe the inflammation is and what part of the body it has affected.
Below we mention some of the Ulcerative Colitis symptoms you should look out for:
1) Diarrhea with blood is the most prominent symptom of IBD. If you start having blood in your stool, do get yourself checked with a certified physician.
2) Excruciating pain starts in your abdomen and cramps begin in the lower part of your body.
3) Your rectum gets in pain and sees no end to it.
4) You would urgently need to defecate but would not be able to defecate.
5) You lose weight considerably.
6) Your body is in fatigue and weakness at all times.
7) You get a fever and your body temperature increases significantly.
8) If you get Ulcerative Colitis while you are a kid, you won’t be able to grow properly.
These are the basic symptoms with which you should identify the possibility of Ulcerative Colitis in your body.
Furthermore, we will mention what are the causes of Ulcerative Colitis in your body.
We do not know precisely what the cause of Ulcerative Colitis is. In the past, physicians suspected that it occurs due to an unhealthy diet and high stress. But, now they are sure that these two factors only intrigue Ulcerative Colitis but do not cause it in the body of the patient.
Genetic heredity is thought to be one of the causes. Apart from it, the malfunction of the immune system is another cause that is suspected to elevate the symptoms of Ulcerative Colitis.
When do the Symptoms of Ulcerative Colitis get complicated?
When the bleeding starts in severity and when your body gets extremely dehydrated, these two are the symptoms due to which you should hurry to the doctor as the condition has now become intense.
If you do not get Ulcerative Colitis treated at the right time, it will possibly cause a hole in your colon called “perforated colon”.
What does the Doctor prescribe to treat Ulcerative Colitis?
Your doctor would suggest you have a healthy lifestyle to make your body’s immunity strong. Along With telling you what food items you should not eat, he would also prescribe you the medication that is effective to treat the symptoms of Ulcerative Colitis. With a free coupon for Lialda, you can have this highly recommended medication against Ulcerative Colitis at extremely affordable rates.