We do love to age like a fine wine, where we do love to see ourselves look more young and fresh with the passing age. Therefore here are some of the tips offered by dermatologists and other expert’s overtime on what can we do to maintain a fresh and radiating look and the age just seems like a number.
Tips on keeping the skin young and fresh
- As you age, the hormone levels do reduce and the skin also gets drier. Use the best moisturizers from sites like Exo Skin Simple and also cream foundation that will give full coverage which means that they are packed with more pigments. This will eventually help radiate your skin.
- Try to use a collagen-based face cream. The collagen is also termed as the “fountain of youth”. This gives a more tightened and toned skin within 15 days after use.
- Stress plays a major role in changing your physical appearance a great deal. Stress causes changes in the body that increases the aging rate to a great deal. Therefore take a break and try different methods to reduce stress and anxiety such as yoga, meditation and get back to looking young yet again.
- Consume healthy fats such as Omega-3 usually found in salmon, walnuts, and seeds that will help you remain calm a, maintain the strength of your bones and also prevent any signs of aging from showing up on your skin by reducing the inflammation of your body.
- Regular exercise will not only help you look weight and help build stronger bones but it will also do not allow the body to age as it helps reduce stress and anxiety that makes your brain t think clearly and thus helps give the instructions to various body parts correctly.
- Several studies do show that drinking red wine does reduce the effects of aging to a great deal due to the presence of a component known as resveratrol that is present in the grapes that can reverse a host of health problems like diabetes liver problems and also reduces the effects of aging. Also, the grape seed procyanidins that is found in red wine that helps in reducing arterial clogging thus reducing the blood cholesterol levels -finally increasing the number of pigments in the skin and making it look young once again.
- Apply sun protection lotion daily especially around the eye area as the damage done by the Sun rays are prominent in that area by dilating and increasing the amount of blood flow. As a result, there is a dark color through the limpidness of the skin.
- As soon as you age, you will need concealers. Use the concealers from attracting attention to the wrinkles on your skin and use it only on the inner halves of your under eyes to cover up any darkness.
Therefore these are some of the methods that you can use to look young and attractive all over again. This is also when you are well older to naturally look any younger as your hormone levels reduce gradually as you age.
Shafiul Azam is a digital marketing specialist, who has been providing link building services for quite a long time. Apart from link building, he also provides writing services. He has been able to manage a lot of end-to-end digital projects throughout his entire career. Travelling and photography are in Shafiul’s veins.