Turkish Citizenship by Investment Programme You can be a Turkish Citizen by purchasing a property in Turkey that is worth a minimum of $250,000. The Spouse and children who are less than 18 years old will also be granted Turkish Citizenship. Your Turkish Citizenship will remain throughout your life and your children will be born as Turkish Citizens. You can keep multiple citizenships along with your Turkish Citizenship..You may contact nay Turkish Real estate agency to buy the property.
- Applicants are required to purchase a property in Turkey which is worth a minimum of $250,000. This can be fulfilled either by purchasing a single property or multiple properties, with provisions of regulations.
- Applicants are required to keep the purchased property for at least 3 years. This commitment must be registered as an annotation on the Title Deed and/or on the Notarized Sales Contract.
- The value of the property will be determined by an official valuation survey done by the authorities that are announced by the Banking Supervision Board. The value of the property must be at least $250,000 in the valuation report.
- The Property purchase price must be paid to the seller via bank transfer to be supported by bank receipts that prove the transaction is made from the buyer’s account to the seller’s account.
- The officially declared value of the property must be minimum of $250.000 at the time of the Notarized Sales Contract and/or of its ownership transfer at the Land Registry Office
- Any such property within this scope must not be registered under and foreign real person’s name including the applicant’s spouse or children; properties that have been transferred by the Applicant’s spouse or children after 12.01.2017 are not within the scope of the regulation.
- In case the property is purchased with a mortgage loan or is subject to mortgage by any means, the mortgage value will be deducted from the value stated in the valuation survey and the remaining amount will be taken into consideration.
- The application will be sent to the Ministry of Internal Affairs, General Directorate of Population and Citizenship Affairs, Directorate of Foreigners Department, through the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization, Land Registry Office