Do you have a flight from Dubai to London? Shopping in London is excellent, but it is important to know the places you can go to ensure you get quality and awesome products in London. The following are the famous street for shopping in London.
Oxford Street has 300 shops which are easily accessible to Carnaby Street and St Christopher’s place. It is the busiest shopping street in London, so get ready for crowds. Most of the shops open Monday to Saturday from9.30am to 9.00pm, and on Sunday they open at 11.30am – 6.00pm. Avoid visiting the street between 5.00pm to 6.30 and on Saturday’s afternoon. At such times it is densely crowded, and the queues are quite long. It has discounted textiles and very affordable fashion.
Reagent street is another famous shopping street in London that is well known for its character, historical structures, and multiple shops. The street has 7 flagship stores which can make you book more flights from Dubai to London.
- Asics store– the largest in the world. It has various sporting goods, running shoes, and other lifestyle fashions.
- Apple store– the first shop of Apple in Europe opened in 2004 and up to date it is the largest Apple store in Europe.
- Hamleys– it has nice sales representatives that portray the products with lots of passion and warmth. You will find a wide range of children stuff and toys.
- Burberry-a luxurious store known for British Fashion Brand, founded almost 150 years ago and is famous for Burberry tartan-check pattern. It was opened in the year 2012 and is packed with women’s, men’s, and children’s fashion.
- Superdry store– opened in 2011. Its interior is decorated with wood and metal in a modern way.
- Hollister – opened in 2012. It was the first international flagship shop with American fashion in London.
- Hunter- has super quality outdoor fashion style. High quality boots, jackets, and other accessories which can keep you warm and dry even in the chilliest weather.
At the Oxford and Reagant Street, you can find quality fashionable clothes to treat yourself or a loved one. Visitors and car drivers should be aware of the strict parking guidelines and enforcements when operating a vehicle in London.